Cross-Cultural Business Communication
(Cross-Cultural Business Communication)
Create a deep understanding of cultural awareness in order to develop international leaders able to work effectively within and cross cultures.
- Gain an understanding of the concepts and dimensions of cultures and sub-cultures.
- Overcome ethnocentrism and stereotyping.
- Develop a common set of leadership beliefs based on cross-cultural awareness.
- Communicate clearly in various formats in other cultural environments.
- Establish a network of internationally educated leaders.